Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mr Green

spillinthebeans
Is it that time in life again..too look back and remember that it could be worse :) To grab the bull by the horns in all its glory and fall clean off the back end. to write the song of all songs and forget the tune. ah yes. it cometh and it goeth away.
Life has a funy way of letting you know you're not really on top of everything and I'm looking forward to not learning that too often in the future. It seems its easy to get caught up in a master plan - as if you're the first one to think of it - and forget that you arae not in control. if only it were simple to decide and go all the way, seems the wires get crossed more often than they should and nothing gets done. Like moving..where do you plant your feet and live? don't know. what occupation should fill your day? ..got options there.. is it worth it? is there a satisfaction stemming forth in ultimate fulfillment that will make a grown man cry...hard to say so maybe it could be not really for sure...hmmm.

Well I'm happy just the same. I don't know who reads this but I hope you've enjoyed your journey - we have now arrived and you can depart through the exit on your right. Thank you and come again...

oh ya. Mr Green - very tough life, lost it all by no fault of his own and went into a tumbling spiral of depression and guilt..wrote a song about it called of course Mr. Green. He was from a beautiful place called Owen Sound. true story.. sometimes you can't know whats happening and thats ok cause the substance of the man is in the reaction not the event.. kiaora. love you longtime.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Hey Al. I CAN NOT believe they removed your blog! That's infuriating. I don't remember which one it was...What did you say anyway? That's you I guess, always getting in to trouble... :)

Alex had to do a graduation speech at Timothy Christian a couple of nights ago and he talked about his friendship with you and how it all started on their playground and is still strong today. so sweet...

Anyway, hope you guys are doing well! love to Dot from me.

Nuyanne said...

Who is Mr. Green? And in answer to your question about where to plant your feet and live my vote, as always, is move here! Send us an update on you and the family.
Oh yah, and I am blogging now. Had a really rough day with the baby and started to vent it online. Decided to keep it as a little update vehicle for friends and family to watch Chloƫ grow. http://nuyanne.blogspot.com