spillinthebeans
hey the land of the home and free...I just noticed my blog got removed! YOu know the one about our disfunctional eastern neighbours...
How crazy is that! I guess we no longer value the freedom of speech...unless yer a minority eh soon to be a majority..
that was you wasn't it mom ... you reported me eh..go on I bet you did...you got it removed didn't you..
crazy stuff folks..next there gonna make me stop making fun of poor people..some people are just unreasonable.
If I may steal the spotlight for just a moment of your time.. the kid next door who throws paddies all the time, puts fire crackers on cats and burns down the fence, always yells and kicks up a fuss if he doesn't get his way, you know him right? I mean we used to sort that kid out in school real quick...but he is allowed to be that way as an adult now because HE SAYS THAT IS HIS RELIGION.
Its a freakin disgrace if you ask me and what happend to good men standing their ground?
..all it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing. So true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment