
spillinthebeans
A few weekends ago me and Dot took the family to a place called Kiwi Ranch - its a camp in the Marlborough Sounds, curious cove actually. It caters for youth groups and churches and schools - it's run by a Christian couple, Tony and Jane. Well we got to ride horses and we had the usual team sports and games, I played a bit of geetar on the Sunday and the kids screamed their heads off on the flying fox. It was very cool, and it made me think how much I love my family. Life is good so thank God for that. I sure don't know how I ended up with so many good things in my life but I must have some HUGE angels watching over this life...good times...
boy that girls got a beautiful smile
1 comment:
Hi im kaylamarie and I loved your blog page ive juts come back from curious cove with my class and i loved it,we had so much fun seeing dolphins and alsorts of animals,i held one of the pigs and patted the deer it was just lots of fun and id do it again
Post a Comment