Friday, March 31, 2006

..its only money

spillinthebeansits only money...

spillinthebeansMan I coulda cried today..I work in real estate - as a lowly and despised agent...1 up from used car salesmen I know. The adjustment to this career on my ego - from a highly praise and encouraged young male school teacher with the world at his feet...you could hear a pin drop. I am at a loss for words on many days. I mean don't get me wrong everybody has a rough day but listen to this one - with one car on the road and about $2000 in bills stacking by the minute I get this great deal together after 5 months...the figures involved will ease my financial pain for a long while. I get so close I can smell it and then i get the dreadful news that it just might not go through after all - they might just need me to discount my pay. I have slaved and slogged and worked an honest living and am the reason they now have the present opportunity and this is how the agent, the lowly agent is treated. I could have cried - I could have spit fire. I told em to stick it - I've earned every bit of it and to work harder at convincing themselves its worth it cause its a bargain and they know it....we'll see...might need one of you faithful readers to put us up for a while if it all falls to bits!!! :) In your hands Lord - not sure what I'm meant to be learning but MAN this has to be some sort of a lesson cause it friggin hurts!
Well anyway life is good apart from business people and the good Lord has wrapped His almighty arms around this family of mine and blessed me more than I ever dreamed I deserved. If I die pennyless I want the world to know today I have all a man could ask for. I have kids to laugh with and the kind of lady you grow up wishing to meet, someone who makes life come alive..who completes life. Life is good...and its only money

No comments: