Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Mr and Mrs Rabbit



this is us...the family...awesome! I love having kids and an awesome friend to experience it all with in my wife Dot..you rock Dotty!

3 comments:

Holli said...

What a gorgeous family! You two are very blessed-but I'm sure you already know that!

I'm glad to see that you are a fellow blogger-cheers to keeping up on the blog scene!

Holli said...

ps. Hi Dot

Anonymous said...

Big Canadian "Hey there!" to my favorite expat and his family. I just want to eat your babies up with a spoon. Spectacular genes you two have. And a special hello to Dot, my hero (whom I can't wait to actually meet), the baby making wonder, who pops them out breech, NATURALLY for crying out loud! You were a huge inspiration to me when our beautiful baby girl Chloƫ Isabella was presenting breech at 37 weeks (she did in fact turn and was born at home on her due date). Are all of you going to be any where near this continent Summer 2006? About to book our week vacation at the place that started it all...