Tuesday, April 11, 2006

oh ya baby!

Man I just gotta follow up that other blog about work - see the Lord is good. It all waorks out in the end!! I got the deal done! SOLD! Man this is a big one for me - it made the front page of the paper in Blenheim, the Business sections of both the Wellington city paper and the Christchurch city paper ... no mention of me of course :) but I got my reward - I clenched the deal and SOLD a campground for $1.8million dollars...awesome...its been a long time comin and now its come together nicely. I played everything above board, I made sure to be shootin straight with everyone involved and did the job - what a great start to the year!
Its all happening - you know just when you think you're about on your last leg - which I pretty much was - when its out of your control and you remain faithful - He will be faithful and the Creator so is. Life is good, had to share it...so now what..a few more of those deals and we'll be on our way! Good times...big ups and downs in this commission real estate business..good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I can't imagine the stress of commission work but I really hope this one paid out big for you. I must tell you I really admire your constant faith and reliance on God. While I am always grateful to God for all that I have I do struggle to rely on him for provision or guidance.

Don't forget to take your beautiful wife out for a romantic celebratory dinner...